Are you wondering how flaxseeds and lemon oil can help your skin? Ranked high in the anti-inflammatory index, flaxseeds have the potential to minimize skin irritation, tissue inflammation, redness, and skin rashes. In fact, the omega-3 fatty acids present in these tiny seeds increases the speed at which wounds heal.
Lemon oil, on the other hand, is a great remedy for lackluster skin. Besides its detoxifying effects on dull skin, the oil acts like an astringent and rejuvenates tired skin. In addition to this, its antiseptic properties aid in the treatment of pimples and skin disorders.
Let’s explore the immense benefits of these two natural ingredients for your skin.
Lets Discuss of Flax Seeds and Lemon Oil Benefits.
Benefits Of Flax Seeds
The tiny flax seeds work with your body from the inside out and have a diverse array of health benefits.
- It eases skin irritation because of the high levels of lignans and omega 3 fatty acids prevalent.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that minimize redness, swelling, and rashes. These essential components heal wounds quickly as well.
- Essential fatty acids keep skin hydrated and moisturized. The presence of lignans enhances skin tone and appearance.
- When used regularly, the body’s natural oil production improves, which in turn arrests signs of ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- A face wash that contains flax seeds gently exfoliates dead skin cells and restores the skin’s natural glow.
Benefits Of Lemon Oil
An Incredible Cleanser & Toner
- A gentle and effective facial cleanser, lemon oil removes pollutants picked up during the day and works as a great make-up remover as well.
- Lemons have a refreshing, invigorating and toning effect on the skin.
- Antiseptic, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties make lemon oil a brilliant, hydrating remedy for damaged skin. The antibacterial properties ward off all acne-causing bad boys.
- Lemon oil has unique exfoliation powers, pulling out blackheads on the go.
Brightens Skin & Arrests Premature Ageing
- We all know that lemon is a natural bleaching agent. Well, so is lemon oil. The citric acid in the oil helps fade scars, balancing your skin’s natural pH levels to create bright, glowing skin. Pigmentation and dark spots on the skin can also be considerably reduced.
- Its astringent property helps in tightening of pores, and treating wrinkles and fine lines.
How To Use These Two Ingredients
There are several ways you can incorporate flaxseeds into your skincare routine. You can grind them or boil them. You can combine them with honey, lemon, yoghurt, cinnamon, or any ingredient that works well on your skin. A flaxseed mask works wonders to lighten scars, boost your natural radiance, and make your skin firm.
Also known as liquid sunshine, lemon oil is one of the simplest ingredients to add to your beauty routine. It is a great toner and can be added to any face mask, moisturizer, serum, or exfoliator. Combine it with herbs or natural ingredients that suit your skin type, and concoct your own blend for best results.
The truth is that both lemon oil and flax seeds are known to provide immense benefits. They’re formulated in products across the cosmetic industry, and aid your complexion and skin. In the long run, these two simple ingredients can tighten and tone, and boost your skin’s natural radiance.
This is why we’ve formulated these two ingredients into our plant-based blends. Our Face Wash contains incredibly nourishing organic flax seeds and lemon oil extracts, making it a smart way to fight dirt and pollution on a daily basis. It is 100% nature-derived and cruelty-free, breathing life into the dullest skin. Super refreshing, the formula is completely safe for all skin types and is completely free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, silicones, and colours.
So choose Arata and say hello to refreshed, moisturized, and youthful-looking skin.